Search This Blog

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Dip, fruit, and popcorn

What's for dinner, Dip, fruit, and popcorn!
It is a Bailey family thing to do fruit and popcorn for dinner. When Guy first tried to introduce this he would want to do it on a night I had worked. I obviously turned him down flat since I had worked 13 hours I would need something more than that. Now a days we tried to have quiet Saturday nights to start getting us prepared for church. We usually watch a movie, get tithe ready, and get to bed in good time. So, these nights are great for something easy like fruit and popcorn. I still like a little more so I like chips and dip. I whipped up this spinach and artichoke dip for tonight.
Spinach and artichoke dip
1 c mayo
1 c shredded parmesan
1 box of spinach thawed and squeezed
1 can/jar artichoke hearts chopped
Mix together, spread in 9x13, top with 1/2 c mozzarella or mon jack cheese and bake covered in a 350 oven for 20 minutes. I am going to serve with tortilla chips but you can use sliced French bread

No comments:

Post a Comment