Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ode to Aunt Barbie!

What's baking in the oven, Apple Bread!
Guy's Aunt Barbie has past down some really yummy recipes. I love that though she is no longer with us because of baking her legacy lives on. I wanted to show Eva where our bread recipe today came from and I will share some pics with the world as well.

Baby Guy, Heather, and BarbieSue, Heather, Brandy, Guy, and Barbie. I am assuming this is Christmas baking. My sister's family calls these dipsy doodle balls but I am sure the Bailey's have their own special name for them.

3 comments:

  1. So...where's the recipe, Dailey Bailey?! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never made apple bread before, and well, you know Carbs and I are good friends, so I just might try it - unless it's a family secret!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I missed this for so long. I have not gotten permission from the family to spread the love. I will work on it for you. :-)

    ReplyDelete