Search This Blog

Friday, July 29, 2011

Baileys, cream, and chocolate oh my!

What's for dessert, Bailey's Irish Cream chocolate chip ice cream
Murray's in Westport sent me across the internet desperate for a recipe for this delicious ice cream. I believe I have found it, a little coffee, a little cream, a little chocolate, a little bit of heaven.
Bailey's Irish Cream chocolate chip ice cream
2 eggs
3/4 c sugar
1/4 c Bailey's Irish Cream
1 3/4 c heavy whipping cream
1 c skim milk, I used 2% because that is what I had
3 tubes of Starbucks Via
1 bar dark chocolate shaved
Mix everything together but the chocolate. Put in an ice cream and follow directions. When done stir in chocolate and freeze. I will try to wait at least a few hours before consumption but that is always hard with homemade ice cream.

Guy, my SIL Brandy, and I just had a taste and we rated it 5 star good. May, I am looking forward to breakfast :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment